Saturday, October 1, 2005

??????????????????

Yesterday was so long for me. Only having 2 hours of sleep with no naps made my body just ache all over. Plus with this cold weather sin't helping either. When I get too cold, or too hot my muscles cramp up so much more, then add on no sleep. Yikes! I've been having problems with my toes on my right foot for the past 2 weeks. This morning when I got up, I've noticed that whatever is wrong has spread to the rest of my toes, and my foot and ankle are swollen. They are purple and I can't feel anything where they are purple. I'm going to have to be in bed again today to prop my leg up to see if it will help. If not, back to the doctors. Because my right leg is my good one, and having problems with it, messes up my balance, my left leg kind of drags along with me. Geesh! With this disease, you never know from one hour to the next what you're going to feel like or whats going to happen. I had a nice surprise yesterday...my mom and sister came over to visit. :o) I've been worried about my mom a bit, and to see her made me feel better. She had lost her husband a few months ago, and things just aren't going good for her right now.


Now, this is for the girl that keeps doing the drive by's.....I can ignore you, but you have now made other neighbors pretty mad. I hope your mother reads this, because she needs to tell you to stop this nonsence. There is an elderly couple that lives a house down from me that she takes care of her bed riden husband. She is disturbed by these drive by's. And her husband! She is going to call the police. I have another neigher that lives beside us, across the street, that it is also disturbing and he will not put up with all of the yelling either. So, if you and your friends want to laugh and think what you yell out your car window at "our" house, is just trying to get to us, you're wrong. Now you've gotten other neighbors invovled that will call the police on you for what you are doing. I'm hoping that you will stop acting like a 2 year old, and think of others besides yourselfish little games with your friends. Because you've now pulled in others in my neighborhood that will not put up with it. Again, this all needs to STOP! Because you are not getting to us, we can ignore, but not my elderly neighbors! Learn some respect for others, and stop thinking of just yourself. Please? If this doesn't stop, and I hear more complaints from my neighbors, I will get a restraining order. Ok?


With that said.....now I need to go lay down and prop my leg up. My grandson still doesn't feel good, so I might put him in bed with me too. :o) He's such a snugglebunny! :o) Gentle hugs to you all, and thank you for all the uplifting comments! :o)

No comments: