Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Boy...what a day it was yesterday. I'm still having alot of problems with my right arm. It really hurts to use it. My daughter came over to do her laundry, and I had her read all of the things that my husband and I had wrote down. Since she was her with me all day, just her and I, I thought having her read it that she might have noticed something as well. She did. She also elaberated on some of the things that my husband and I had writen. And explained it to me. :O) It really helped me out alot. :o) Now all I need to do is type it all out, and read it again, and go from there. She said she even thinks there is more the n the fibro going on with me as well. Oh well, I'll just go from here with this. :o) I had alot of errands to run yesterday. That just wore me down fast! I had my daughter go with me just in case I needed her for help. :o) So I was able to get most of the things done that was on my list. Today, I can finish it. I'll just call her up and see if she'll go with me. :o) It did feel good to get out for awhile though. Today will be another hectic day for me. My body isn't in the best right now, but I really need to get things done. I got up early once again. Geesh! Hopefully I'll be able to get a nap in before I finish my errands. :o) Thats all for now. Gentle hugs to you all. :o)

No comments: