Friday, November 25, 2005

Finally...a normal day! YES! :o)

Yesterday was so much better then the days I've been having. :o) Whew! I needed that. Nothing stupid happened. :o) Everything turned out like it was suppose to. Whew! I was just a bit late on the cooking, but that was just fine. :o) I haven't eaten that much in months! lol :o) I'm still very full! lol My daughter stopped by before going to her fathers house, so I was able to see them, and my son and his girl friend stayed for dinner. :o) My sister and her boy friend came as well! That was the first time that I met him, and he fits right into our family! lol :o) Thats so cool! My husband and I really liked him a lot! :o) The day really wore me out, and I was in a lot of pain, but I was having so much fun. :o) Everyone had me laughing so hard! It hurt to laugh, but oh well. Laughing is so much better then being upset. :o) My massage therapist is coming today again. This is really going to hurt! Yikes! My husband has today off, so he will be able to help me through the day. :o) I actually had 8 and a half hours of sleep last night! YESSS! :o) I was relaxed enough to actually sleep, plus I founf a good spot to lay, and stayed there all night. :o) I did have another accident, I urinated myself again, but I'm so used to that. Just part of fibro I guess. Well, I guess thats all for now. God bless you all. :o) All comments are welcomed! :o)

No comments: