Thursday, November 3, 2005

Yesterday, I finished the rest of my errands that I couldn't the day before. I am so worn out and in alot of pain. But thats my life. I did forget to get atamps, so I can mail out my money orders. Geesh! I even had everything wrote down. I had alot of pain last night in my neck and it went all the way down to the right rib cage. I had a large lump on the right side of my neck that was killing me. The pain was getting so bad, it was making me sick to my stomach. I had to wait to go to bed to make sure I was going to be ok. That was 11:00! And still got up early. Oh well. It appears as though a neighbor of mine is upset with me. I got 2 emails, and am shaking right now. Doesn't help much with the pain. I was told so many times by my neighbor I could do what I was doing monthly, and it was fine, because she knew my situation. But now it has changed! Oh well. Thats all for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your neighbor hope you get it all worked out

Anonymous said...

Thanks. It just appears that when a situation comes up with them, then thats just the way it is and except it. I'm not in a good situation right now, but it's not excepted. I hardly see the "right" in it.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad about having a list. I am good at making one out and then leaving it set on the table and forget it. Wouldn't you know, it is in the same place right where i left it when i come home from doing errands. Hope you get to feeling better,I sure know what you are going through ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Shirley. :o) Yes, I do that everytime I make a list! lol Goofy me! :o) I am proud of myself...I only forgot to get one thing! lol Again, thank you Shirley, I hope you are feeling well your self. :o) You take care now. :o)
Lisa