Sunday, November 13, 2005

A very painful day.......

Yesterday wasn't a very good day at all for me pain wise. I'm almost getting used to the fact that my upper arems, shoulders, back, hips and down my legs are now constantly in alot of pain. But now with these new muscle lumps that have been "popping" up in my ribs and upper stomach area, those are really killing me! Like I've said before, I never knew that this pain could get any worse then it was. Well, it has. I had a very hard time even moving my right side yesterday. I could barely move my right arm, because it would cause more pain in the new areas. The 3 new lumps in my upper stomach area are still pretty swollen. I was wearing a T-shirt yesterday and you could see them! Yikes! I was able to get 6 hours of sleep last night! Yay! :o) I took two naps yesterday as well. I even had to break down and take a pain pill. I really don't like to do that. It hurts to lay down in bed, and even to sit. It hurts to walk because where the new lumps are, I have to hold my hand on them to try to ease the pain a bit. It kind of helps. I'm going to try and go put Christmas things in layaway today. I'll really have to rest up for this. My husband gave me the money to do this Friday, and it's been that long for me to feel good enough to do this. He knows I'm in alot of pain if he gives me money to go shopping, and I haven't for 2 days. I can't wait, because I get to get things for my grandson! :o) I can't wait for this Christmas to see him open his gifts. :o) It's not that far away either! :o) If I can make it out today, I'm going to ask my daughter if she could go with me so she can help me. She needs to get out as well. :o) And we will have to take the baby too. :o) So far, I haven't received a letter this morning. Thats good. But I do need back the tapes I loaned her still. I am very willing to give back the rug and a curtain she "gave" us. But just glad no letters. :o) I did write one to her asking for them back, if I don't get them, I will have to go to her house and ask for them. Not a problem with doing that. But again, still glad no more nasty letters. That really has helped my pain level. When I get upset, I can't sleep. With this disease, you can't have too much stress, and you have to get as much rest/sleep as you can to help the pain. I do know now not to be so trusting of people. Which is pretty sad. I've reall learned my lesson on that one. I want to thank those that have wrote comments. :o) They really do keep me going. :o) I welcome any and all comments. God bless you all. :o)

No comments: