Sunday, November 6, 2005

Just my life!

All day yesterday, I was in so much pain. At times, it was making me sick to my stomach. My mom came over and I feel a bit better about her situation. She did report her identity theft. Whew! That was a load off of my mind. My best friend came over for coffee in the morning. :o) My husband invited her to come over for diner. :o) I had went out back, and started a fire, in hopes that it would relax me and help my body feel better to sit near heat. Didn't help. My friend came over and we came inside. I had so much fun last night. :o) I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. :o) We all had such a fun night. :o) It was relaxing for me. But still, my body was still progressing in hurting in more in more places. Even my face was hurting and twicthing! That was a first. And my stomach had little knots in it as well, which is new. :o( The pain was so wide spread all over my body, and in new places. My husband told me after I recieved the email in the morning to try and relax and to not let it bother me. Down deep, I guess it still did. I tried everything to help my muscles, and all the new lumps. When my mom was here, she could see them as well. Yesterdays different pains and lumps will be wrote down on my list to show the doctor. I don't know what is going on, but I know it hurts way too bad for me. :o( I ended up having to take a Vicodine last night. :o( People that know me know how I would rather not take those. But I had no other choice. I went to bed at 10:00, and got up at 3:00. I'm still in alot of pain, but the Vicodine did seem to ease some of the pain. Again, this is my life. I'm getting too used to living with pain every day of my life now. I don't know if thats good or bad. But I am. I'm very glad that I didn't sign on line and have any more stressing emails. Thats helps a great deal. Just hope its over with. :o) Funny how you pay back your depts, but you don't get paid back what you are owed. hmmm. I've rambled on long enough. God bless you all. :o)


          ..................................Wealth is like sea water; the more we drink, the thirstier we become and the same is true of fame.


                                 -----------Arthur Schopenhauer

No comments: