Tuesday, November 1, 2005

I wrote things down.

I went to bed at 9:30 last night and got up at 3:00. Going to be a long day for me. Yesterday, I started writing the things down that I experiance and just go through in my day to day life. It took me 2 hours to write a 3rd of a page down! Thats how much it hurts for me to write, and I'm not able to hold a pen/pencil in my hand very well either. I do use the extra large pens to write with. I was finally able to finish it around 6:00! It was just one full page. I asked my husband if he would read it and put things in if I might have missed something that he sees. He did. Then I wanted him to read it back to me to see if it would jogg my memory a bit, to see if I might has missed something. It did. Then on another piece of paper, he wrote down the things I forgot about, and things that he notices that I do. That really helped me! :o) He wrote down that he notices I change my clothes too often, and that I'm not moody. That was a shocker! lol :o) I asked him if that was a joke, and he told me that with all of the things that I'm going through, he is very surprised that I'm not moody! Wow! I thanked him for that one! :o) He also wrote down something that I never thought of. In the begining of all of this, my neurologist had me on so many different medications and tried so many different ones on me. He thinks it could be possible that some of what I'm going through could be a reaction to that. I never thought of that. And he told me that he does see when I'm trying to hide my pain! I guess I don't do it as well as I thought I did. :o) That also made me feel good. He said that he can see the pain in my eyes. We had a great talk last night, and it helped me out so much. :o) He asked me if I understood the fibromyalgia and what it's making me go through, and I told him no I honestly don't. Then he told me that thats why he doesn't understand it either. I guess he really does listen to me when I talk to him about the fibro. :o) That makes sence though, how can he fully understand, if I don't. I tell him the information that I know, and we both go from there. I do know that if I didn't have him through all of this, I don't think I could handle this by myself. It was a really good talk that lasted for a few hours. :o) I'm so glad that we did. He said that again tonight, we will go through what was wrote down, and see if I can remember anything more. :o) This is really helping me so much, and I told him that as well. :o)My daughter is coming over today and I'm going to have her read it and write down the things that she has noticed. We were alone during the day time, and she might have noticed things. So...the only thing I have planned today is to visit with her and to see my grandson! :o) That always puts a smile on my face! :o) I might put in another entry of the things that were wrote down. I can't write now because my arm is killing me right now. So, this is all for now. :O) Any and all comments are welcomed. :o) Gentle hugs. :o)

No comments: