Thursday, November 3, 2005

My massage therapist came this morning. :o) Yes! Boy did it hurt like hell, but I know it will make me feel better. :o) on my last entry, I did write back to my nieghbor. I think it was taken the wrong way. Geesh! Some days you feel like you just want to crawl into bed, and pull the covers over your head and not get out!? This is just one of those days for me! I have a feeling that she took my letter the wrong way. I can't help my situation, and I know neither can they. But that fact still remains that the email just came out of the blue for me, and it set off some pain in me. How can someone expect to get something from you right when they ask for it, when you don't have it? You can't get blood from a turnup! I did appreciate their help, but in real life, you can't expect to ask for something from someone and get it when they don't have it to give. We are poor people. Thats just how it is. If I had money, I'd have a hot tub right now, and would be in it instead of on this computer! If I had any relatives that have money, the same thing! Too bad I don't! My nerves are getting better, but I still just want to crawl into bed, and not get out right now. I just hate it when I say something, it's taken the wrong way. Why don't people just call me? Give me some kind of an idea when and what to expect. That would help matters. Sorry for rambling on, but I just have to vent a bit to help me feel better. I can't hold it in, or I'll have more pain. Don't want that. :o) All for now. Thank you for all of your up;ifting comments. :o)

No comments: