Sunday, November 13, 2005

Still awake......

Well it's 12:32 right now, and I'm still awake! :o( I still have alot on my mind. I wasn't able to rest today like I had planned. I'll just do it tomorrow. ::::crossing fingers:::: I now have two more muscle lumps on my upper stomach area. Geesh! I took a Benadryl because I have little ictchy bumps on me. I think I'm getting hives again. They are starting just like they did the last time. I break out sometimes when my nerves are on end. And they still are. :o( Just wish I can figure out what is going on with my neighbor. I guess I let that situation bother me way too much. If there is a problem that she has with me, I just wish she would let me know, instead of the emails. Oh well. I think I'll end this, and try to get sleepy. lol...yea right! Keyword: try! :o) Gentle hugs. any and all comments welcomed. :o)

No comments: