Friday, June 23, 2006

Another rainy day.....


It's raining once again. We do need it though, but it could let up on the thunder and lightening! eeek! I don't like that part. :o)
My grandson has a new cousin! She was born yesterday! Her name is Gracie. :o)

My grandson is teething still and isn't a happy camper right now. The poor thing. With it raing out...we can't take him out to play in the back yard. :o( We're going to have to get creative! :o)

Well....I was able to get 7 hours of sleep last night! YAY! I'm still having a lot of cramping....getting used to that.....and I've been noticing a few more things that might have to do with my heart. I'll right them down so I don't forget to tell the doctor. I really wasn't feeling up to par yesterday. I pull through no matter what! :o) Having faith tends to do that.....gets you through everything! :o)

I need to go now....God bless all of you! :o)

No comments: