Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Be careful of what you say...it just might come back to you....

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal is toward anyone in specific.....I've had this journal since aol came out with them, and I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and inhopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life......
I was going through some things of mine and I came across something I've had for years. I kept it because I feel that it's very true. I found it in the news paper. 
                      Charactirstics of Trustworthy People
1-They don't lie to you.
2-They don't stab you in the back.
3-They stand up for you.
4-They don't talk behind your back.
5-They help you with positive ways to improve.
6-They don't put you down.
7-Feel comfortable when you're around.
8-You're not an addiction in their life.
9-Supportive of what you say.
10-The relationship is not one sided.
My favorite...They're not manipulative!
It seems as though no matter whatI do to help someone when they ask for it...it just isn't enough....in ways of telling them the truth when they ask me a question! The truth hurts....just accept it...and move on with your life. Simple! So...I am only guessing on why I am not getting asked anymore questions! Fine with me....I've been moving on. Because thats just what you do. You do nothing but waste your life away if you don't.
We are getting My daughter and my grandson's things put away and in order. Today...I need to get a few things done in my room to make room for my daughter for her new bedroom. :o) Things are going great! :o) My grandson is doing great now and my daughter is much more relaxed as well. :o) It's so great to see my daughter "back" once again! YAY! She hasn't been herslelf for about 4 years. It was sad for us to see. And now...she has seen the difference as well! :o) Good girl! :o) I'm very proud of her. :o)
Things in my little "health world" have been pretty much the same. The pain hasn't went away. ggrrr! This morning I almost passed out. I got real dizzy and had tunnel vision...I just grabbed on to my walker and held on. I got in my wheel chair and used it. I'm so thankful that God has blessed me with the wheel chair...it has really been helping me. :o) Godhas really blessed my family! :o) Other then that dizzy spell...I guess I'm ok. :o) My home health aid will be here soon to help me. :o) I guess I need to get off of here. :o) God bless all of you! :o) Choose to live and move on in your life! :o)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I haven't read your journal is quite a long time, but I thought of you today, while I was looking for anyone with info about a morphine pump for pain. That might be the next step for my husband and we are just not sure what to do.  He has been going to a pain clinic and that is one of their suggestions.  He has gotten some relief with his legs from working the people at the clinic with medication and they are working with him on his depression now. Which they tell us is common with chronic pain.
I don't know if you have ever looked into a pain clinic. The one Sean goes to is in Dayton and they have really worked with him. I don't know if there is one any closer to you.  Just thought I would pass that along.
Robin DeWine

Anonymous said...

Robin.....I do have an appointment to go to a pain clinic on the 28th. It will be at the UMVC here. I don't know what to expect myself, being the first time going. I've heard of the moriphine drips but never been on them. I really feel so bad for him...I can only imagine what he must be going through. :o( I can't remember but has he gotten a diagnosis yet? I sure hope so, so they can better treat him. My doctor put me on a patch called Lidoderm...I can wear 3 at a time...3 on for 12 hours and 12 hours off. They used to take the edge off for me but they don't anymore. I had 3 on my spine day before and they didn't do a thing. I will pray for the both of you. :o) Boy I do hope he can get some relief soon.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU sooooooooooooooo much mom for helping me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY now and I love it! I just can't wait til this is all done! FINALLY!! I love you bunches and I need to soo go to bed. This guy keeps IMing me..ugh! love ya

nena

Anonymous said...

You are so very welcome sweetie! I'm so glad to see how happy you are now! It's so good to have the real Nena back! :o) I haven't seen that in a few years, and it's great to have you back! :o) And tell that guy to leave you alone...:o)
mommy