Saturday, June 10, 2006

Just about this and that......

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal is toward anyone in specific.....I've had this journal since aol came out with them, and I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and inhopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life......


My day yesterday was a bit better. I still haven't told anyone about the other things that I've been experiancing....I just don't feel the need to. I may be wrong, but I know whats going on. What I did yesterday was I pushed myself on purpose to see what would happen. I guess I'm doing alittle experiment on myself, on my own. I was right on what I thought. Bummer! But at least now I know.
My husband is putting up a ceiling fan on the porch for me today. :o) It really is looking so nice. I put my candles out last night and rearranged my porch....It's like my little sancturary. :o) Thats where I go to unwind and relax. :o) And when it's hot out, I'll now have a fan to help keep me cool. :o) Last night my husband and I moved some things out of this room to make room for my t.v and stereo. He's going to move it in this room for me today. He and my son also moved my armoir in here for me. Whew! Then my daughter will have her bed in my old room! :o) Now finally this should all be done this weekend. :o) YAY! A lot of work!
Well...I'll keep you updated on other things.....my daughter just told me to get dressed! LOL I guess she wants me to go somewhere with her! :o) I guess I will! LOL :o)
God bless all of you! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you mom and i am so happy now!! ASHLEY IS COMING ON TUESDAY FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO SEE YOU!!! OMG SHE SENT ME THE CONFIRMATION FOR HER GREYHOUND TICKETS!! YAY!! plus with all thats going on in my life...I wanna sing!! lol. "Im so happy!" love ya.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! Babydoll....you can sing about anything you want to! :o) And that is very exciting that she is coming! :o)
Mommy