Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Just a few things....


Yesterday was just another day for me....all I did was rest still. My lower back, hips and legs are still giving me some problems. Still having a time with walking. This will pass. :o) Today I go to the pain clinic for the first time. I don't know what to expect. I know it will help me. :o) My options are running out. :o)

My doctor did tell me that they might put me on some kind of a "drip" medicine. I'm not sure what that is...I think it's something that I can push a button and it will put medicine in me. I remember him telling me that he wanted to do that for me, but couldn't because he is only a family phycision. I'll find out today. :o) I've been taking Vicodine to help take the edge off the pain. It's helped a bit. Using my wheel chair really helps me! :o) It came just in time for me! :o) Praise God! :o)

Everyone else here are doing great! :o) It's so good to hear the laughter in this house once again! :o) My daughter and my grandson are very happy! And it really shows! :o) It's great! :o) They both went swimming yesterday for a bit. :o) My son found a new job that will pay him more! YAY! :o) My husband is doing so much better! :o) I'm so very proud of him! :o) I'm proud of all of my family! :o)
Thats all for now....Gentle hugs and God bless all of you! :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope they find something to help. I took Vicodin & Vicodin ES yrs ago...but it didn't help...they had me try a multitude of drugs...pills, patches, shots. Nothing seemed to help. They say it is so hard to find something to help with nerve pain. I was finally put on Morphine...on it for 6 yrs, took myself off it...didn't like it plus it really didn't help! I do take several anticonvulsant type drugs that help a little. But when I have the full blown attacks NOTHING helps.
Hope they find something for you. Pain is sooo terrible. REAL PAIN!
Maybe the pump will asst you, it does many people, not me. Good luck with whatever you try!
Prayers going up.
Blessings, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sugar....thats what its called...a pump! lol I just couldn't think of what it was called. :o) Yes...I do hope they can come up with something. This pain is really getting worse. Something has to give. I'm in my bed more so then doing anything else anymore, and I don't like that...but, if I have to I will. <sigh> The Vicodine works sometimes...and the patches haven't been working anymore either. Going in there today with a positive outlook on things will help me! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope everything went well at the pain clinic, I will try to get over to see you and visit soon, just been working alot.
Rhonda