Monday, June 5, 2006

Enough is enough!

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal is toward anyone in specific.....I've had this journal since aol came out with them, and I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and inhopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life......
I was told just last week by someone that they really loved my daughter just like their own. And was told that my daughter is like a daughter she never had. Even though she had broken up with her boy friend....she still told me that she felt that way. That made me feel pretty good. Well....for some odd reason...now my daughter seems to be a bad person, to this same person that told me these things! I'm confused! And so is she! Enough is enough with all the bad talk and bad things that you have done to my daughter! Because you're not only hurting her...but my grandson as well...that you say you love so very much! When she is as upset as she is now...he feels it too! :o( All she did was break up with her boy friend! Everyone does it! It's not like they are married. Geesh! Get a grip...please!
Please pray for my daughter and my grandson as they are both going through so much right now. God bless you all! :o)

No comments: