Friday, June 9, 2006

Yesterday was a blur.....

The whole day yesterday seemd like a blur.....a dream/nightmare! I honestly don't even want to talk about what I learned yesterday....that alone upsets me. Now that I know that I didn't have pluerisy....I've had a lot of pain everyday since the first attack I had. There are so many different things to even list. But it made me do a lot of thinking as well. Now I know what the pains I have been and still are experiancing are from. Good Grief! I didn't tell my family about that part yet....no need to keep telling them things like this. I know I don't even want to hear about it. I didn't have a very good day....I was still having "those" pains, plus my back was absolutly killing me. I'll get through this. :o) I'm holding onto my faith in God to get me through this. :o) I don't really have any other updates that I want to talk about....so this is all for now. :o) God Bless all of you and keep me in your prayers. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just hope that everything is ok and the things u are keeping from us arent "life threatening." i love u and i appreciate ur help!

Anonymous said...

I know how much you appreciate my help. :o) And if you or anyone has any questions...I will answer them for you. It's just hard to talk about and just to bring up...I do hope that you understand. I love you too. ;o)
Mommy