Thursday, June 1, 2006

A bit upset.

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal is toward anyone in specific.....I've had this journal since aol came out with them, and I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and inhopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life......
I am a bit upset over a few things for my daughter. Maybe it's because I don't feel that it's right and it's my daughter. She has been in a relationship now for about 4 years now, and has decided to break up with her boy friend. She was unhappy. For a long time, they've been trying to work things out between them. It came down to where it just wasn't working. The baby doesn't need to hear the fighting that was going on. :o( It did affect him. :o( My daughter doesn't want that for her baby anymore as well. It took her a long time to make this decision. She just wants to be happy and not miseriable. The other day, the both of them, my daughter and her boy friend came to an agreement together, and broke it off. Yesterday....my daughter came over to visit. She was on line and was bombarded by one of his family members about her decision. :o( From what she was telling my daughter, his whole family now feels that my daughter is a bad person for making this decision. :o( It's not like they were married...and it's not like others haven't been divorced with their children being young. She is not a bad person for doing this. Everyone that lives up here and has been around them...knows and have wittnessed for themselves what has gone on in front of us. No...we nor his family do not live with them so no one really knows what goes on in their house. Except for the two of them. But what I and others have seen is enough for me. I'm very proud of her for all this time of trying to work her relationship out. I'm proud of him as well. What I'd like to know is why then do they feel that my daughter is such a bad person? No one on my daughter's side up here thinks he is a bad person for making the same decision. I don't get it, and it hurts me to see how my daughter is hurting going through this break up and now his family thinking that she's a bad person and now has turn on her on a dime. Makes no sense to me. We have not done that to their son, nor would we. When my daughter went home from visiting me, she told me that she was telling him what his familyhad said to her and she just broke down in tears. :o( She doesn't understand all of this either. In my opinion....I feel that it's between the two of them...not his family and the two of them! They need to stay out of it and let them work on their own decisions. It really hurts me to see her go through this. It just needs to stop! Everyone that knows my daughter, and the relationship that she was in...knows that she is not a bad person for making this decision. If anyone feels they need to back me up on this and make a comment, go ahead.
God bless all of you!
Lisa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately there will always be people who "butt in" to others lives. That's just the way it is. All you can do is put the truth out there, then TRY & ignore the buttinskis of the world. You know the truth, so say a prayer to give you strength & move on!
God bless your dtr & child, & the young man...may life be good to them! :)
Blessings,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Thank you...thats all they are trying to do is to move on with their lives. And since things are being said about my daughter that aren't true hurts her and me as well. Yes...the truth is out there....they just need to choose to believe it or not.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

What I don't understand is why evreytime their is a problem,why other people seem to have to get into it. Loike you said honey none of us lived with them and we don't know what went on behind closed doors. But the baby does,and it's not good for him,so, why can't they think of the baby and his happinees,and get off of Nena's back. Your let them move on with their lives. It's not like they won't ever see the baby again. Unless they continue acting like baby's themselves,and the Nena may not want to be around them. She's a good girl and she has tried really hard to make it work. It didn't so it's time to move on. Right? I love you honey and I love Nena and the baby. I wish all three of them the best of luck and happiness. And I'll say a prayer for them all.
Mom

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, they aren't thinking of the three of them....yes, theirselves only. Very selfish. And the way that they are with Nena now has truly upset her and deffinitly me now! They want to hear the truth....well, this IS the truth...even if it hurts! Too bad...think of others before yourself.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa,  you can tell that she hasnt been happy for awhile now and yes she has give it a hard try to make it work. Sometimes people are just not ment for one another and they just have to move on. That does not make either one of them a bad person. I wish nothing but the best for all 3 of them, they deserve to be happy and if being apart is the only way that they can be then others need to stay out of it and let them do what they need to do.
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

I agree!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am the mother of Jeremy and I know what you are talking about , I told nena i would take care of things here for her and she was pleased with that . I do hope they are both happy and that will make me happy for my first grandchild. and i know in my heart i will still get to see him on sundays like before

Anonymous said...

Then you should think about your first grandchild before you are doing and saying the things about my daughter, because that is hurting my grandchild! My first as well.
Lisa