Monday, June 26, 2006

A beautiful weekend....


This weekend was what I needed....nice and sunny! :o) I hope it stays this way. :o) My husband started working in the front yard yesterday to fix the old wood that's framing the bushes and flowers. It really looks so much better now. He took it pretty easy this weekend....and I'm glad to see that. He really just needs to rest. But no one can tell him that. He was having some problems breathing yesterday, and is out of his inhaler and he refuses to go to his doctor to get another one. gggrrr! He does have a tank of oxigyn he can use if needed. :o)

I had a painful time the whole day yesterday. <sigh> I used my wheel chair all day...but the pain still over powered me. I could hardly walk. This morning my physical therapist came and boy did it hurt! Geesh! I know that it will help in time. I have an appointment on Wednesday to go to the pain clinic at 3:00. I don't know what to expect. It will help. Then on Thursday at 11:30, I have to go back to see a nuerologist in Middletown! Thats a long drive for me. He will tell me more about the ms. I basically spent the whole weekend in bed resting. I really couldn't do anything else. It's getting harder and harder to hide the pain I'm in. I know I shouldn't do that, but I'm used to doing it for so long. I'm working on that. :o)

My daughter had a great weekend! I'm so happy for her. :o) She really deserves this! :o) My grandson is feeling better as well. :o) Looks like more teeth on the bottom and the top are coming in! Ouchie! I had ordered a few things for my daughter...clothes...and some of the order came! I'm so excited...she really needs clothes. And with a new life ahead of her, she needs new clothes....to find a job and/or school! I'm having fun shopping for her! lol :o) The other half of the shipment should come today! :o) I can't wait! :o)

I don't have anything planned today. I'm still in a lot of pain. Very limited on what I can do. My home health aid will be coming today as well. She helps me out a lot. I'm hoping I'll be able to get a nap in...I haven't been sleeping very good....again because of the pain. Just can't find a comfortable position. I'll try again! :o) If I have to, I'll try every bed in this house to see if I can get comfortable enough to sleep in! lol :o)

I will end this now. Nothing more to say. :o) Just keep your faith, and be strong! :o) And ALWAYS pray! :o) God hears you! :o)

No comments: