Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It's finally over......

This morning were the tests for my heart. Whew...am I glad thats all over with. Of course the one that really bothered me the most was the enduced stress test. I feel like a shaking chiuaua! That was one of the weirdest feelings I've gone through! lol Sitting while my heart was pounding out of my chest! Yikes! I did have the same pains that I have here at home, and told them what I was experiancing. My husband and my mom went with me. After all of the tests were done, I was to wait, and I found out the results. Great news! I don't have congestive heart failure! YAY!!!! :o) But....there is something there still that needs to continue another look at by the cardiologist. Not a problem! :o) Praise the Lord! :o) Thank you for all of your prayers! God bless all of you! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You bet Praise God! :o) Whew! ....yes, that was a test that I would never want to go through ever again! And it only lasted for 4 minutes! Sure felt longer then that! I had the same pains I have at home...in my neck going up into my jaw, and all of that. It did feel as if I was going to sit there and die! But...ASAP! Always Say A Prayer! And I sure did this morning! :o) I'm still pretty shaky from it still...I don't know when that will end. Thank you so much Sugar! :o)
Lisa