Friday, June 2, 2006

Yada Yada Yada.......

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal is toward anyone in specific.....I've had this journal since aol came out with them, and I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and inhopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life......

uuuggghhhhh!!!!! What a day it was yesterday! My physical therapist had came and done the deep tissuse massage. Well...somewhere in between Tuesday and yesterday, my whole body became all numb now! She started rubbing in one place, and I just thought it was just that area....nope....I couldn't feel her hands, fingers, nothing! All I could feel is the pressure of her hands! I told her about it, and thankfully she's a nurse, because with having so many different things wrong going on...she said that it sounds like the MS getting a bit worse! Yikes! So....I guess that explains a few things that I've done....and it really didn't hurt. :o( On Wednesday, I had stubbed all of my toes on my left foot and I thought to myself that it should have hurt me. But it didn't. I know I've been having more problems with both of my legs going numb on me without knowing it. When I get up to walk, I can't feel them or my feet. Which makes it hard to walk. With having the fibromyalgia, ms, and all the back problams....I never know anymore whats what. So...I've kind of had a lot on my mind lately...maybe alittle more then I should. But I can't help but think at times...whats next? I still keep pushing on everyday. I choose to live my life and not let what I have get the best of me. It ain't going to happen! I keep praying to God. :o) I keep my faith strong. Thats what gets me through this. :o) Please put me on your prayer lists. :o) I haven't been getting much sleep lately and have had some added stress. I had some more chest pain from my pluerisy...still trying to get over that too. I'm going to call one of my doctors today to get my records from him. A copy of them....I need to get them for my new doctor...and I'm going to go through them myself and see what is in there. My family knows which doctor and what I'm looking for. And if I find it....ggggrrrr! Last night...my husband came over to me to give me a hug....and he stepped onmy left foot with his shoes on, and I didn't feel it except for the pressure and it didn't hurt! He realized that he had stepped on me, and jumped back and kept apoliging...but I told him that I didn't feel it. I told him about how my whole body is now numb and I think that upset him. He gave me a big hug and said how sorry he was. I told him it wasn't his fault. :o) No ones! :o) God gave all of this to me for a reason, and I except it. :o) I've been using my whell chair. :o) I'm still having a bit of problems know and then still...lol! :o) I deffinitly think I do need a helmet! :o) lol It has really been helping my back and legs so much! :o) By the way...I want to clearify one thing....I know that there are others out there that get way less sleep then I do....but when I don't get sleep, it does make what I have worse, and acts up and I have a lot more pain then usual. Thats why I mention my sleep.
I made home made beef and noodles last night and invited my daughter and her ex over for super! :o) Thats her favorite that I make. :o) I had my son help with peeling potatoes because my hands are also cramping and gripping inward. They didn't come over. :o( But I think she said they might tonight for leftovers! :o) Thats good. I don't want him to ever feel that he is not welcomed here. Because he is. :o) All I want is for the both of them to be happy. And I support the both of them. ;o) I guess I've rambled on enough. lol ASAP! :o) God bless all of you! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear it's been a rough week, Will keep you in my prayers for sure! Seems when it rains it pours!! Just keep faith & know you have MANY friends who are praying for you & wishing you good thoughts. Coming upon the weekend. Wanted to say howdy & hope you have a good one!
Hugs, Sugar