Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wooo Hooo.....!

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal is toward anyone in specific.....I've had this journal since aol came out with them, and I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and inhopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life......

YAY! Today is the first day of summer! :o)

I had a great night of sleep last night! Yessss! I had 8 hours! YAY! It's been so long! :o) I think a lot is off my mind now, since the tests I had. Whew! I'm so thankful that it's not congestive heart failure! There is still something wrong with my heart and I have to go through more tests...but at least I now know it isn't what the other doctor thought it was. The shaking is almost gone...lol....I still feel like a chiuaua! lol I was given a card after my tests that I have to carry with me at all times for 3 days! I guess the dye that was put in me was of course nucular, but it also will set off alarms and police radars! lol So...if I go anywhere, I can set them off! If I do, I have this card to show why I did! :o) After all the things that I was told after it was injected in me...you'd think I'd glow too! :o) Too funny! :o) Of course...my son wanted to take me to the air port to see if I set their alarms off! lol :o) I said no. :o) I knew he's be the one to want to do that! lol My little pool that I got last year has been filled. I got in it in the late afternoon. :o) I had a lot of fun! My kids and my son's girl friend and my grandson and my husband were all out back having fun! :o) My grandson has his own little pool as well. :o) Too cute! :o) I didn't over extend myself being out in the sun. I've learned from last years mistake.

And right now.....there is a storm going on! Geesh! I was hoping for another nice day. :o) Oh well....the plants need the rain. :o) I really don't have too much planned for today. My home health aid will be coming. She will help me get a few things done. :o)
I'd better get off of here! Whew! Now it's lightening and thundering out pretty bad! God bless all of you! :o)

No comments: