Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Not such a good day......

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal is toward anyone in specific.....I've had this journal since aol came out with them, and I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and inhopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life......

Well......yesterday just was not a good day for me pain wise. My back was hurting me so badly, I could barely do anything! I even had 3 of my prescription pain patches on my spine! It didn't even take the edge off! I did however, rest most of the day in bed to try and help the pain....no such luck this time. I can actually feel it getting worse. It feels as though the spurs are on all of my vertabras and more of my spine is deteurating. I had no strength at all. I went to get more blood tests done yesterday as well. I've been having so many, I forget what this blood test was for. I'm still having flare ups with the ms. Not fun. Very different then the fibromyalgia flare ups. ASAP!
Today will be a better day. :o) I went to bed pretty early last night. 8:00! I was able to get 7 hours of sleep! Yes! Boy did I need that! :o) Since I'm not able to use the patches today....12 hours on and 12 hours off.....I knew I had to get as much rest as I could to help the pain. It didn't help my back pain, but it of course helped everything else. :o) Whew! :o) Just please keep us in your prayers. :o)
God bless all of you! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to use the RX patches, don't anymore, didn't help with my type pain! :(
Hope you have a much better day today!
Praying 4 U.
Hugs, Sug