Saturday, June 3, 2006

Just a little update.

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal is toward anyone in specific.....I've had this journal since aol came out with them, and I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and inhopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life......
Again....yesterday was another one of those days. I think I'm having a flare up with the ms. Thank the Lord I have my wheel chair now! :o) My hands are really cramping up on me...and my left hand seems to be the one thats worse. It keeps wanting to "close up" on me. As if I'm closing my own hand! I've just been doing my best with trying to exercise them to keep them both open. Both of my legs feel as if they are as tight as they can get, and I'm having way more muscle spasms then normal. Yikes! I layed down yesterday morning at 9:30, and didn't wake up until 1:00! I know I really need the rest. I'm still not sleeping very good at night. I guess I have too much on my mind still. I've been praying! :o)
God bless you all! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please know I am prayinging for you as I know how helpless you must feel. I am having little breakthroughs of my TN the past few days & hoping I don't have a big flare!
Hugs to you hun & know I'm thinking of you.
Sugar