Monday, September 17, 2007

About yesterday! :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......


 



Good afternoon! I'm in hopes that all of you are doing and feeling well today!


I have more pictures to put up, but I will need to scan them. I took 3 rolls of film and over 100 on the digital! :o) Couldn't help myself!


We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day for the wedding! Perfect! She was sooo nervous! We almost didn't get there on time because I got stuck waiting on a train! eeekkk! And it had to be the longest and most slowest ever! lol

I was in my push wheelchair for the wedding. Afterwards, the reception was held at a park thats just down a block from me. That helped me out a lot! I just parked here at my house and got in my electric wheelchair and boogied on down there! :o) It was a blast! They had a great d.j.! My daughter had picked out a song for her and I to dance to! She had to help me to the dance floor. The song was "Wind Beneath my Wings!" That song makes me cry! Soooo...I cried all through our dance! And so did she!


I gave a toast to the bride and groom with a microphone and was crying while doing that too! lol Sooo, I had an amplified crying spert so that everyone could really hear! lol I had no idea I'd cry that much! I'm emotional anyways and it was really hightened! lol


Today, my husband is home because we are going to watch our grandson. :o) His other grandma is watching him now. They went to stay at a hotel for a few days! I know I really need a nap right about now! :o)



I think I'll end it here! Please have a wonderful Monday! And SMILE! :o)



 


 


 


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

love to have seen you boogiing down to the reception. love to see more pics we have an outdoor wedding coming and can use ideas too

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear that it went well!  :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so pleased for you that your happiness from the wedding celebrations has spilled over into today.  I'm looking forward to seeing more photographs.  I'm glad you boogied away at the wedding.  And you're allowed to cry...you are the brides Mum after all!

I am wishing more happy Days ahead for you.  Lots more!!!

Hugs
Jeanie   xxx

Anonymous said...

The pics are awesome and the bride so beautiful and the mother of the bride stunning.....looks like it was a perfect day.....so happy for you all.....
thanks for sharing it all!!!!
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

My Grandson got married in June and yes I cried on and off all day ,lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the wedding was a success. Sounds like all had a nice time.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Lisa so glad all went off as planned for the wedding and that you shared a special dance moment with your daughter at the park reception and you were able to do a toast to them.  Sure you'll have lots of wonderful memories to hold in your heart from this special day.   Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I was thinking about you and your family yesterday.
It was a nice day in Detroit yesterday so I was hoping your weath was similar and so glad to hear that it was.
I am having trouble loading pics but will keep trying...
I can't wait to see them!
The train must have blown your mind when running late...oh boy!
Glad all worked out great!
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you had a good time at the wedding, ca'nt wait to see pictures, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am so glad your daughter chose that song for you to dance with her. You see you are her HERO, no matter what other people try to undermine in your relatiionship.
You are her MOM and she thinks of you as Very Very Special.
Have a great day.
Nan

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a blast!  Good!  You need to have a good time like that once in a while. Can't wait to see the pics!
Hugs,
Gina

Anonymous said...

awwwww i'm so glad you and your daughter got to dance and cry together. your her mom and she knows that and loves you. (((((((hugs))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad her day was special!
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

so glad to hear all went well and that you had a special day.
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

so glad it was a special day:) have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

Lisa, so glad the weddding was so great!! Hugs, Merry

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the day was perfect for all.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm