Friday, September 7, 2007

My day/videos of my dog......

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......


 



Good morning to all of you! It's raining right now here...we sooo needed it! It's still a nice morning!


The night before last, my daughter and grandson stayed the night with us. We all 3 slept in my bed! I loved it! lol My grandson is a snuggler, and I love that! lol I got up at 7:30 because my physical therapist came. My daughter and grandson slept in until 12:30! Wow! Bless their hearts! They must of needed the extra rest! My daughter thought I had changed the clock in my room to play around with her! lol (yes, I've done that before... :o) ) lol But this time I didn't. She's been feeling better lately and is able to keep food down now. She was loosing weight...not gaining! Now she's doing much better.

Tonight is my daughter's bachelorette party! A dinner first and then at 10:00 will be the show at Funny Bone! It's a comedy club. There is going to be a hypnotist there tonight! My daughter doesn't believe in this, so she'll probably be the first one to go under! lol
I've been using my wheel chair still, my legs are very weak. Even if I sit in a chair, they shake. I don't know why. My dh was asking me about the party last night. So I told him the plans. He got upset, ( for lack of a better word ) and told me that he did not want me to go. :o( I asked him why. He told me that he knows how my week has went, health wise and he didn't want me out that late after I had taken my nightly medicines. And was very worried if I were to be one to be hypnotised. Our just being around that many people without him. Plus the drive down there. He told me to tell my daughter that the two of us can do something together on a more personal basis. I agreed. I was upset. But he was right. I never know what my body is going to do and when. He worries about me.
Well...you can probable tell that from the videos he made. There are 2 more of those videos, but somehow, I lost them. Because once he started talking, he just kept going! God bless him!
I also made 2 more videos that night as well. :o) I was trying to get my new dog...lol...but she wouldn't let me get as much as I really wanted! lol




She's doing so good! My grandson and she are best buds now! Too cute! :o)

I'm not going to do anything at all today. lol....like I have much of a choice! lol :o) I thought about just going back to my room and rest. This weeks meals came yesterday. I told dh how much food it is for me for just one day! Good grief! I've never ate that much. If I do eat, it's mostly just once a day! And I count the colories. I know...I'm bad for still doing that. Dh got on me for that too last night! He didn't know I was still doing that! I've been fighting this stupid eating disorder for so many years now...I can about tell you how many colories are in about anything! 150 in a can of Pepsi! So...I now have to eat! And now that he knows, he is watching me closer! I need to pray for strength.




I guess I've rambled on and on! :o) I hope you've enjoyed my videos that I have put up! MaybeI'll have more from my husband! Of course, I'll leave that up to you guys. Just let me know if you want to hear my family's side of my life with these illnesses.

Thank you all so much for your support and comments! It keeps me going! :o) Gods blessings to all of you and by all means, have the best day you possible can!


 


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

your husband is probably right about the drive down there and all the people and the hypnotist....you just never know how all that would affect you ....tell your daughter to take a camera or a video recorder......that way you can see what happens.....I know it is fustrating but he cares about you...and from the sound of his voice and what he said on the video he is scared out of his mind...and is hurting.....so he only is looking out for you....
the doggie video was cute....
take care hun.....
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderfully snuggly night for you!!  I'm sorry you aren't goin' to the bachlorette party but I guess you know what's best.  I've been out of things for awhile.  Hoping to catch up today.  
love, mj

Anonymous said...

I know how many calories are in everything, too. That comes from past years of being mostly an exercise bulimic, but also the edge of anorexia.  I still skip meals even though I am not dieting, not able to exercise anymore, and certainly I haven't purged in years. But I believe once those disorders develop, even though we may gain weight, & look "normal" those old urges lerk still deep down inside us.  For ME there is no danger as my disablities are less intense than yours, and I don't feel I need to eat three times a day.  I gave up the scale years ago, and now go buy how my clothes fit to know my weight.  With getting older, I hate to say it, but I am heavier, but I started out really thin, so I am not obese.  I'd like to lose 10-15 lb. but my world and my life no longer depend on what the dumb scale says.  I understand where you are coming from with this one, Lisa.  Eat, rest and take care of yourself the best you can.  Merry

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I forgot to say the most important things!  I love your new dog!  Congratulations! I think an animal can bring us so much joy and comfort!  My dogs are my babies.  Dogs stay eternal children, they don't leave us even when they grow up.  Ha, I guess they don't grow up so they don't leave.  Said that one wrong.  Glad you are so excited about your daughter's events, too!  Hugs, Merry

Anonymous said...

Your new doggie is so cute! I enjoyed the video. Sorry you can't go to the party. But, you know best.
Sounds like you had a cuddly night with your family. I loved to snuggle to my son when he was little. Nothing better in life!
Have a good day today.
Hugs...Pam

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I enjoy your video's, keep them coming.
Am I the only one around here who doesn't know how to make them?
Do you do it with the digital camera??  I am so lame?
It may be a good idea to stay home tonight, dh looks after you, that is sweet.
Take care.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Love that doggie! :)
Sorry you'll miss the party, but do what's right for you. {{}}
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Love that doggie! :)
Sorry you'll miss the party, but do what's right for you. {{}}
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I love hearing the video's of what your family thinks about what is going on with you. I heard so much love and concern and alot of worry in those video's of your husband. That doggie is so cute. And mmmmm that cheesecake looked so good too. (((((((hugs))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Lisa, sorry you can't make the party for your daughter, but think it might be best to get with her another time, your health and getting around has to come first dear. Also, eat well to keep your strength up dear. Guess I like hearingyour own words on how you, the family and how your treatments are going, just my opinion.  Take care....Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

aohell has not let me post a message to you! I will try this for a third time. I am sorry that you can't go our with your daughter tonight, but I know how much you love her and she knows it as well.
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I love your videos, your dog is too cute !!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so pretty and funny...loved the videos.....your dog is cool and Cayden is a doll....i hope your legs are feeling better today.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

Oh your dog is adorable!!  Your family seems to have such a good time together - nice videos.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

I love yoru daily life family videos and seeing your new sweet fur baby

Anonymous said...

I finally was able to see the videos!
haha Jason is such a dork!
I love you!

Anonymous said...

I watched the cute videos. Everything looks so normal even though you are having a tough time.  I am sure your family is trying to snatch all the happiness and normalcy they can with you and you with they.  Your daughter is so pretty, and their little boy, what a doll.  Nice.   My love to you and yours, Gerry