Saturday, September 15, 2007

Water, Wine, Beer



"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." Quoted from Ben Franklin

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day,
at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop !!

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or scotch, tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor, especially Bombay Sapphire Gin) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop !!........., Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of poop.


 


There is no need to thank me for this valuable information:

I'm doing it as a public service.


 


 



Tags: ,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My best friend in Nashville (I have best friends in every place I've lived) is fascinated with the Victorian period in England.  She recently told me that the water was so polluted in London in those days that no one ever drank the water.  Everyone, including children, drank mead and wine ALL DAY LONG.  Now, whenever I'm reading about the history of that time (which is rare, because it really isn't my thing), I picture everyone drunk off their butts.  LOL  It's amazing the kingdom survived!

Anonymous said...

amen sista!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

But thanks anyway ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I knew I hated water, now I know why! LOL
Sug

Anonymous said...

oh crap. i'm alergic to alcoholic beverages, so i'm stuck drinking bacteria, or my diet pepsi, lol. (((((((Hugs)))))))
Love ya,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

AMEN!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

water=poop.
Makes me want to go out and have a tall Amaretto Sour!
Love,lisa jo