Tuesday, September 4, 2007

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......



Good morning! I hope you are all well and not in much pain!


Yesterday all I did was just relax. I had to! :o) I kind of over did it at the festival. I was having to much fun and like I always do...I just pushed myself a little too far! I don't know why I do that. I guess it's because when I am feeling good, I just do things without thinking about my body! Thats where 'me fighting against my body' comes into play. I'm still learning. :o) My sister dropped by yesterday while I was taking a nap and gave me a candle and a birthday card! That was so nice of her!

Madia is doing great! I just love it when she sleeps with me! Even though she takes up most of my bed! LOL Big puppy! lol Dh got her 2 balls and a teddy bear for her to play with. The one ball, she keeps trying to 'burry' in my bed! lol And it's only that one! He also took her to the park yesterday. She loved it! He took her off her leash and he didn't have any problems with keeping her by his side! She is so well behaved and very well trained! :o) My grandson and her get along great! I'm soooo glad of that!

Today, I need to call a few places. I always wait to the last minute to call people. I really don't like talking on the phone. But, I have to and I need to do it today.
My legs are really bothering me this morning. The cramping and the shock feeling. This too shall pass!



I really need to change my bedding too sometime today! Everything has dog hair all over it! lol My daughter hasn't called me yet....so I hope she is doing alright today. If not, she can come here and rest.


I have put a graphic for Penny on my side bar. And a candle graphic so you can light a candle for those who are ill. I still have the link up for you to light a candle for Donna's sister.


I guess this is all for now. Please keep all of the people that I have a graphic for in your prayers. Even the ones I don't have a graphic for. The power of prayer!
Thank all of you for your comments! Hugs to all of you! Go live life! Embrace it! Laugh and hug! Remember to keep smiling! Also remember not to worry about what you did in the past....it's what you will do for your future! Gods blessings to all of you!



 


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good day! :)
Sug

Anonymous said...

Have a great day!  Joni

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing.  I push myself and overdo it.  I spent Saturday deep cleaning the house being 7 wks. post-op.  My knee & back has been killing me since.  I've been laid up on ice for my knee and heating pad for my back the past 2 days.  Have a great day!
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah now begins the dog hair fun I have to vacume and change things daily

Anonymous said...

lol...dog hairs..tell me about it!!!  Bonnie (our dog) does not go on our bed but she does on my son and daughters lol...hairs everywhere...so thankful I have an 'animal Dyson' to hoover up ALL those stray hairs lol

So pleased she is bringing you such joy,

Millie :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, I am doing good today mom! :-)
I was planning on stopping by today after I do a couple of errands.
Glad you had a good time at the festival, but yea, you kinda over did it staying the 3 hours and getting sunburnt.
Madea is sooo adorable! I am glad I answered the door.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a fun time, even though you overdid it.
Pam

Anonymous said...

My daughter's cat is white and she is always covered in cat hair!  rose

Anonymous said...

i hope you are feeling ok after overdoing it at the fair....i know how that feels....i know that dog will bring you SO much joy!!
XO lj

Anonymous said...

Hope you are doing good this evening..   and thank you so much for linking the candle site.  Hugs
love ya
d

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Glad you got some rest today after your busy day at the festival.  Madia sounds like pure joy ~ it's funny she tries to hide the one ball in your bed.  LOL  Aren't they precious!
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

Hello Lisa,
My name is Jeneene and I just want to tell you how blessed I feel to have found your journal. It amazes me how much I can relate to most everything that you say and how you feel and the kind of person that you are.

Now let me tell you why I feel connected to you and your plight in life. In July of 2005 I was diagnosed with stages 3/4 of cirrohisis of the liver due to years of living with Hep-C. Since then I now have an enlarged spleen (which can be very painful at times as well as dangerous), I also have an enlarged liver. For years I have had chronic back and neck pain from herniated discs & degenerative arthritis, due to 4 hit in the rear accidents & I too was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 1998. The main issue for me though is my liver. The doctor told me that my liver is rock hard and like a car engine with 200,000 miles on it, you never know when it will stop working. So I am desperately in need of a new liver.    

I will be 49 this December and even though I really don't want to leave yet, (except for when I am feeling very ill), I think I have finally accepted it. My only worry is for my 24 year old son Justin. He lost his Dad when he was only 2 yrs old from a motorcycle accident. He did not die right away, he was brain dead for 3 1/2 months and the love of my life. It took me 12 years to get some kind of normalcy back in my life again.

Thank you for your honesty, and opening up your heart and life to others. I have been looking for someone to converse with that would understand where I am coming from. I would love to hear from you sometime if you are up to it. No pressure if you can great, if not I totally understand! Take care of yourself and keep on enjoying life, you have a great attitude.

God Bless You --- Forever His---Jeneene