Saturday, September 15, 2007

~ A bit better/Pictures ~


.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......


 



            Good morning!


Yesterday I had planned on going out finally to get an out fit to wear to my daughter's wedding. I already knew that my son's girl friend was going to go to help me, we had this planned all week. But so many things stoped us from being able to go until yesterday. I didn't know if my daughter had any plans or not. I called her a few days ago and invited her to go with us... I didn't want to get something that would embaress her. She's always telling me that no matter what I wear I would never embaress her. That was so sweet to hear! She knows that I have to have the right material to wear or it will feel like burlap against my skin. It makes it harder for me to shop for clothes because of this.
I called her yesterday to see if she could go with us. She had already went to her classes and had nothing else planned. The original plan was to go to the mall...until we all 3 seen the new Kohl's add! lol :o) We seen that Kohl's are now carrying Vera Wang!!! Wow! I've always loved her designs! Plus, I get an extra 15% if I used my Kohl's credit card! Guess where we went?! lol Yes...her line is very expensive. They also had already 30% some of her line. So, I got 45% off of what I got! I even bought new heels as well and a stuffed animal for my grandson, and it all totaled up to be $81.00! Wow...I saved like $45.00!!! Cool! So, I have my new Vera Wang out fit and shoes now! The material is so softand comfortable, so I'll be comfortable all day.

Yesterday, my daughter asked me to do her make-up for her wedding! I used to do make-up and hair when either my neice and/or my son's friends needed it done for proms. I was so excited that she wanted me to do her make-up. So, last night...I was practicing what colors looked the best. She really like what I did! Only 2 changes when I do it before the wedding. Use a different foundation and a different concealer. :o) No problem doing that. Let me know what you think from the pictures above! :o) I need input. :o)


I talk to my daughter about my last entry. The last thing that I ever want to do is upset my kids. That entry upset her. I explained to her that her stepmom and dad are the ones that always come in at the last minute to take over everything! And, that they do have a pull on her. I don't know why still that she can not tell them no or stand up for me towards them and what they say and do to me. And how her stepmom just comes in and tries to take my place. It's always been this way, which is why I was never able to do the 'mother daughter' things with my own daughter. I missed out! Which is something that will never get replaced. And yes, I do hope that she does realize that I have no idea as to how much longer I have to where I'll be wheelchaired bound for the rest of my life. And won't be able to do most of the things. If anyone wants to know what my heart looks like...Just look at the pictures of my family! Thats what it looks like!
My family needs to also understand that I'm on a time limit here. I can say it, but it doesn't get 'heard.' Not the way it should be anyways.


Today...all I have planned is to color my hair. My gray and dark roots are showing! lol Can't have that! :o) Then I really need to rest. Yesterday really wore me out! My lower back, hips and legs are killing me! Last night, my whole legs were swollen and my right one was worse! Ouchie! They are throbbing right now.


Again....I'm so sorry about not getting to your journals. I have 117 right now! Whew! Please understand the reason I couldn't keep up this week is because I had people cominghere and just haveing too much pain sitting here at the computer. I did get to a few. I think I'm going to have to delete and start all over again, if you don't mind. Just let me know.




I really need to stop here! I need to go and rest...my legs are really hurting pretty bad right now. Bummer. Thank you for your comments! And don't forget to put a smile on your face! :o)



 


 


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you had a talk with your daughter, the pictures are beautiful !!!!!!!!!! Hugs and have a blessed day, Love Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

I love the outfits adn that shirt I had to show Rachael since its three weeks to the wedding. your daughter is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I am glad you are feeling better about things today.
This is an emotional time for all of you, not to mention especially your daughter being pregnant.
Hope you all have a great day tomorrow.
The make-up looks so pretty.
And 4 months pregnant and still wearing jeans!  Wow!
Look forward to seeing pics from the wedding.
Enjoy every moment of the day.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

What lovely big brown eyes you and your daughter have two lovely ladies ,you did her make up beautifully ,and oh I love your outfit,I love Vera Wang too ,very nice ...love Jan xx    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME YOU TRY TO KEEP UP WITH 117 JOURNALS????  Good Lord, woman!  No wonder you're worn out!  LOL
I love Kohl's for the very reason you mentioned.  My mom likes to go there and the first time I went in I was astonished at how expensive everthing there was.  But then I noticed that more than half of the stuff was 30% off.  I've found that it's ALWAYS that way.  They make you feel like you are always saving money!  I know it's a marketing ploy but I don't care.  I LOVE IT!  Of course, we go when Ma get's an extra % amount off for using her credit card like you guys did.  I think Kohl's is the best kept secret on the planet.  

I'm sorry I can't offer opinions on the make-up.  I'm clueless on the "girl" stuff.  However, my best friend in NYC (who I'm visiting next weekend) has talked me into letting her "make me up" while I'm there.  I agreed as long as I don't have to go out anywhere looking like that!  The one and only time I've ever worn make-up was my Senior Prom.  And I hated every second of it. (of course, the gown didn't help, either. LOL)

It was good to get things out in the open concerning your daughter.  Now she knows and you two can work it out.  Obviously she loves you and you love her.  Good Move.  Even if it doesn't feel that way today.

Anonymous said...

that out fit is pretty! Sounds like you are very busy!
get to the journals when you can! relax have fun!

make it a great day!
Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

omg i love that outfit. i can't wait to see you wearing it. you did a wonderful job in applying your daughters makeup. she looked so beautiful. the lipstick color was perfect. i looked at the pics of you and your daughter together and wow do you both look alike. same eyes, eye color, nose, mouth, cheeks. I can't wait to see her wedding pics, she'll look like a princess. wow, only 4 1/2 mos left to go til your holding your new grandbaby. i am so happy for your daughter and for you also. does she know the sex yet? get some rest dear. delete the entries if you have too, you know where to find us, lol. (((((((Hugs)))))))))
Love you,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Very pleased you're better today, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I think you are just hurting from the lost moments in time that you two never experienced because of past circumstances.  The time is now though ..so make the most of every little bit you can.  Don't dwell in the past.  Live for now and make magical moments between you.
Your outfit is fabulous!  It will look great on you.
Yor daughter is so like her mum.  Both of you have the most wonderful dark eyes and are beautiful too.
Baby is looking good too...Lol!  
Smiling at you...<smile>

Jeanie xxx

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))I want to see the pix of your dress and I am hoping you will take lots of pix.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Lots of excitement in your life now! Her make up looked great! She's so pretty. I really like your new outfit. I hope you take pics of the wedding. Rest up so you can enjoy it.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Lisa your daughter is beautiful!  She will gorgeous on her wedding day... as will you.   I love the outfit!  So glad you found something comfy
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so so so so pretty....as are you..that dress is perfect and i can only imagine the pride you will have on the day she is married....i know she loves you beyond words.....and i do hope your pains go away soon.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is lovely, she looks great in the pictures.  I'm happy you got your Vera Wang, her line is fabulous.  You shouldn't worry about getting around to all the journals, they'll be there.  It is more important you get your things in order and rest.
Take care,
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Weddings are so complicated especially with all the steps, ex's and such.  Hang in there, you'll only remember the fun!  rose