Thursday, September 13, 2007

Another day....

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......


 



 


                   Good morning!


Well, the new Home Health aide was just here. This one comes at 10:00 and leaves at 12:00. It seemed very awkward. I know I felt that way because it's kind of a weird situation having someone new coming in your house. A trust issue. She did help me to change my pj's and straigtened up my bed and my laundry. I showed her around the house the best that I could, so she would know where everything is if she needs to use it. I'm really hoping that she works out. She's in her 30's, so maybe that will be a difference as well, I don't know. She will be back on Monday.
My physical therapist also came this morning. She had to wake me up again! Then gave me the deep tissue massage. Ouchie! I am very thankful that it didn't hurt as bad as the last one did...whew! I asked if she would use the lotion that my best friend gave me for my birthday. I absolutly love the smell of it, it's very relaxing. It has patchouli in it. So now my whole body smells relaxing to me!

Yesterday, the lady from the adult day care came over so I could sign some papers and for her to get all of my information. I'm going to start going next Wednesday. They offer a pediatrist (sp) that comes once a month to help with your feet! Cool! Even to clip your toe nails. I really like that, because I've gone for 3 months before because I really have a hard time doing that. They also have a walk in shower there so if you want to take a shower and wash your hair with a proffetional there if you need help. I like that as well. There are more things that they offer...but I can't remember it all right now.


Today my meals will be delivered. I'm wanting to go and find a dress to wear for the wedding. So, I'll have to wait until everything and everyone is done and gone. My sons girl friend is wanting to take me and I want my daughter to come as well. Dh said last night that he would pay to get my daughter's and my hair done on Sunday. That sounds like so much fun!


For some reason, I'm feeling alittle extra 'out of it' today. And the brain fog is horrible! lol


I want to apoligiz for not getting around to your journals. I will do my best to get to them today. :o) I've just been like in a slow motion kind of feeling for the past 2 days. Extra tired too. I feel like I could just go to bed and sleep right now. My body must be telling me something. So, if I don't get to them today, I will as soon as I can. :o)


Once again, I really want to thank all of you for your comments! Thank you! You are helping me by doing so! :o)
I want all of you to have the best day that you can! And smile! :o)


 


 


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pleased the ladies came and seem so much better than of late you sound more positive today ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I hope your new home health aide works out for you , I hope you enjoy your adult day care next week, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

sounds like things are moving along for you. I cant wait till i see you inthe wedding outfit for you family

Anonymous said...

That sounds good..i Know once you get use to it you will feel so much better.
Have a good day..

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow, the wedding is Sunday!
Can't wait to see pictures!!
Hope all goes smooth.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

All the visitors!  Well, yes, enjoy the haircuts and everything!  Sounds great.  That's great that you can get so much at the adult day care center.  I'm not aware of any here that offer quite that type of stuff.  

Anonymous said...

I have often wanted to cut my hair off and just start again! LOL hubby loves my hair so I just let it grow. I think you will have fun at the adult day care. I can't wait to hear about all the new people you are going to meet!
Kelli
http;//journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))))I am so glad things are comming your way now.I am happy for you.Not happy that your feeling in a fog thoe.But I do hope you and your daughter have a great time at the wedding.

Anonymous said...

Happy things are going well!!!!
Hugs,
Sug

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I bet you cant wait for this wedding hun,youll look lovely and of course we want pics,especially your lovely smile,have a great weekend xxx zoe xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you are getting some help......i know it WILL make a difference...i hope this aide works out....i sure hope you are feeling better.
Love,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased that things are turning out well for you Lisa. All sorts of positive things are happening now and that's a good boost to your morale.  I can't wait to see what kind of outfit you choose for your daughter's wedding.  If you are tired...let it happen.  That's your body wanting you to let it get on with building up your energy reserves.  Especially if you are going out and about on Saturday.
Never mind about visiting folk's journals.  They will understand.  Don't worry and sleep!  Rest!  and SAVE all your energy for going out and about.

Take care
God Bless you,

Hugs
Jeanie xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))Wow,how sad.But you have a wonderful family now.You have a beatiful Grandson.Lisa,I love you.

Anonymous said...

sounds like things are moving along for you. i can't wait to see your new dress and hair all done. when is the wedding? ((((((hugs)))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

When is the wedding?  I'm so glad things are working out and getting done for you.  Looking forward to pics when you and your daughter get your hair done.
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success