Monday, September 3, 2007

I had so much fun! :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......


 



Good morning! I hope this finds you all doing well and in no/not much pains today!


I had so much fun yesterday! I really love to go to our Heritage Festival!
My mom and I went. She called me and came by and picked me up to go. I took my wheel chair, not the electric one. It is too heavy. When we got there and going in to the grounds, an old friend of mine that owns a bicycle shop here in town was renting out electric wheel chairs! Only $5.00 an hour! I had to get one because the grounds were hard for my mom to push me. What a blessing that was!

We went all over the place and we covered it all! lol We took a break and had lunch, then back at it again! I got a little hand held drum for my grandson. I had too! I got a t-shirt that I really liked and a few different sizes and shapes glass bottles with corks. I use them for my oils. Thats the only place that I can go and get things like that. It was really starting to get hot! We started looking for hats to keep the sun off our faces. The only ones we could find were 'period' hats! So thats what we got! It helped a lot!

We ended up staying there for 3 hours! Good grief! The time just flew by! I got alittle bit sun burned on my arms and my face. :o) At least I have some color now! :o) We probably would have stayed even longer but I started to not feel well. My right leg and foot were going numb on me and I was still having that 'shocking' feeling as well. So...it was time to go!


When I got home, my daughter was here resting in my bed. Bless her heart! I feel so bad for her. She was getting sick and couldn't sit up. Thankfully I have a toilet in my bedroom. My heart just goes out to her!


Dh made hot dogs and brats on the grill. That was sooo good! She tried to eat a little bit, but didn't know if she could keep it down. I sat in my bed with her and we watched some tv. After watching Big Brother, they left. I hope she's alright today.


That was my day in a nutshell! lol I had a lot of fun!
I would like to thank some new readers! Thank you for stopping by! Gods blessings to all of you!


 


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

i went to a very similar event on Sunday..also got very sunburned...it was also so hot..i am so glad you got to go and enjoy your day with your mom!! I love things like that.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

look slike th4 eeevent that lisa jo went to

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!  Just read the other comments.  I bet it was the same... too funny

Anonymous said...

How close do you live to Lisa Jo?  Was this the same event?  Small world!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun and the weather was nice too.  Loved the hats and the teepes, I'll be your gandson will like those in a year or so.  Joni

Anonymous said...

Looks like such fun!!!! I'd love to get out to events like that, but can't.
Hugs,
Sug

Anonymous said...

Good for you I bet it did your heart well to be out and about!  rose

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun yesterday!
I am feeling okay today. So far, better than I was yesterday. :-)
Love ya

Anonymous said...

what a fun day:) enjoy your week

Deb

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had such a nice day with your Mom. I don't remember you mentioning your Mom much in your journal. You both look like you had a fun day.

So sorry to hear your daughter is still having such a rough time with her pregnancy, I hope it doesn't last much longer.

Take care and God Bless,
toodle's,
Tia

Anonymous said...

wow, i wish we had a place as that to go too. It looked like alot of fun. I love the hats you and your mom wore, very ladyish. You both looked very pretty. (((((hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

That looked fun!
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

That looked fun!
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

I enjoy festivals, but haven't yet been to one focused on the Native American and similar.  I'd really enjoy that, and yep, those hats help.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you had a good time at the festival, hope your daughter is feeling better, Hugs Lisa