Friday, September 28, 2007

So, this bird walks into a store. ........

                                                   


Watch! He s-l-o-w-l-y enters the store......and then he runnnnnnns........OUT!


A seagull in Scotland has developed the habit of stealing chips from a neighborhood shop.

The seagull waits until the shopkeeper isn't looking ( so a camera was installed ), and then walks into the store and grabs a snack-size bag of cheese Doritos.


Once outside, the bag gets ripped open and becomes a feast, for other birds!



The seagull's shoplifting started early this month, when he first swooped into the store in Aberdeen, Scotland, and helped himself to a bag of chips.


Since then, he's become a "regular". He always takes the same type of chips.

Customers have begun paying for the seagull's stolen bags of chips,... because they think it's so funny!


 



 


 



Tags: ,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got this in an email 3 days ago. Cute.
lisa

Anonymous said...

This is so funny Lisa I got it sent in an E. mail yesterday and I had to chuckle LOL!! I did another posting yesterday but it seems AOL have not sent an alert out one of my J/land members tells me.I do hope you can visit my blog to see it.I do not like to send out mutiple E. mails about this.I was over the moon at recieving Nena's picture today in her blog posting and finding out all is well with her Yehhhhhhhhhhh.I hope you are feeling a little better today too.Prayers still being said for you and yours.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

that is way to funny! I would pay for his chips!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))To funny.

Anonymous said...

lmao that is too funny. ((((((hugs)))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

how funny