Monday, September 3, 2007

The Interview


1. If your friends and acquaintances were willing to bluntly tell you what they really think of you, would you want them to? Yes, by all means. Infact, thats how my friends are. Because I don't like 'fake' people. And I feel if they don't, they are not being true to you or themselves.


2. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Actually, I like myself the way I am. But the only thing that I can come up with is my smile. I really don't like it because I had an idiot dentist that pulled all of my upper teeth and then made an upper denture that are not the same size as my real teeth were. So, when I smile, you can hardly see that I have upper teeth!


3, If you didn't live in the state that you do.. where would you want to live? This one is easy! Florida!


4. How did you come up with your screenname? I didn't like my master sceenname and one I just wanted a meaningfull name. Seraph is the angel of love and 900 was my address at the time and then I added the number 1!


5. What TV shows did you watch without fail as a kid and do you remember what day/time they came on? Club House 22! It was on at 3:00 Mondays thru Fridays and I would run home from school so I didn't miss anything! LOL


Now it is your turn. If you would enjoy being grilled by me the interrogator then:


1. Leave me a comment saying "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your journal with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions



 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was fun to read. I've already been interviewed otherwise I'd have you do it.
Pam

Anonymous said...

good interesting q and a

Anonymous said...

Great answers.  I absolutely love the answer to number 1.  That is so very true and I agree completely.  One thing I would add to that....  pretending to be a friend to keep peace is fake as well.  The world is made up of so many kinds we are not going to be friends with everyone.  It's good nor bad.  Doesn't mean you have to be mean... but pretending in my eyes is worse.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

This was a fun read!.  I completely agree with your answer to #1.  
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I enjoyed reading your answers, Hugs Lisa XO