Sunday, September 2, 2007

Super Day! :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......


 



Wow....yesterday was great! Madia is doing great! She is doing so good with my grandson! Thats a must! My daughter, her boy friend and my grandson came over yesterday and we had diner together. My son and his girl friend were here as well! It is so nice to be with my family! :o)

I am behind on all of your journals....so sorry...I didn't have a chance to get back on the computer yesterday and here in a bit, I'll be going to the Heritage festival that my town has every year! I also have an interview to get done from Jackie from Hope Floats!

I sooooo love having Madia around! It's like she's stuck at my hip! lol And I love it! She still has to sit on my lap! lol I don't think she realizes that she's not a lap dog! lol But I let her sit on my lap anyways! :o) lol Like my grandson, I can't say no to her either!
She sleeps with me at night and when I take a nap. I love it! I have lots of pillows on my bed that I use to help me sleep at nights. I use them to put my arms and legs on. It helps to keep me as much out of pain as possible. Well....Madia is a cuddler! YAY! :o) She lays up against my back and on my legs a bit! It's like having a nice and warm (furry too) heating blanket! lol It really feels great! :o) Yesterday, I was having those 'shocking' feeling again in my whole body this time. Along with the same pains in my lower back, hips and legs. Having Madia around helps so much! She aleady knows my rutine!
I hope it won't be too hot out today! That will zap my energy quicker then anything! I'm hoping that I'll be able to take the electric wheelchair with me, but if not, I'll take the other wheelchair. There is just no way I'll be able to only use my walker. I still am dizzy and don't have the strength yet.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day! I also want to welcome some new readers! Welcome! :o) Gods blessing to all of you!


 


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want more pics of that fur baby. so glad you got her

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled with your new family member.. she has sure lit a spark in you... that is a good thing!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I think Madia was given to you for the sole reason in making you happy and feel better. And it's working too. I read where you said you were going out today, first thought in my mind was I hope she's taking her wheel chair, then you said you were, lol. Yes, I'm a mother hen, I'll admit it, lol. Have a wonderful day today, and don't over do it. (((((((hugs))))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Happy Madia is there. :)
Sug

Anonymous said...

Very pleased you had a great day yesterday, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good day!! Have fun today.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Madia is working out for you, she must be such a comfort, and you can talk to her and she won't tell, isn't that great.  Hope you have fun today!  Joni

Anonymous said...

what kind of dog is she again?

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))Awwwwwwwwww,so glad you have someone to cuddle with you,when your Hubby is not with you.You always have a great time with your family.Have a nice evening.

Anonymous said...

I think that dog has you really happy and that is good.  Enjoy the rest of your Labor Day weekend and keep a smile on that pretty face.

Phil

Anonymous said...

pets always seem to find a way to bring us comfort & love!  rose

Anonymous said...

we went to the fair at new boston...i have 2 videos up in my last entry, one about that fair at George Rogers Park. I hope you took pics too....its so damn hot here...love,lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you were able to go ahead and have a nice outing to your heritage festival.  I think it is so important when ailing to have things to do and places to go to provide relief  And the dog is working out!  Love, Gerry

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Madia sounds like a great dog :) Hugs Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

h