Sunday, February 26, 2006

And so on..........

Yesterday really seemed like a looonnnggg day! My sister and I aren't feeling cery well. She had a fever and was resting. I didn't think to check mine....but I resting the best I could as well. We both have the same symptoms that my grandson had on Thursday! I hope that he is doing better. He is 9 months old today. :o) My daughter went to Jokers Comedy Club last night with her Dad and step mom for her birthday. :o) I can't wait to hear all about it and to see pictures! LOL When you go there and it's your birthday...you have to go on the stage and down a drink! LOL I wish I could have been there to see that! LOL :o)
Our new puppy has been doing great with going out side to potty! :o) Someone takes her out every half hour. :o) She went to the Vet. yesterday and got her shots and nails clipped and dewormed. She weighs 5 lbs. and 2 oz.! :o) aaawww! So she was feeling kind of punky too yesterday. She layed with my sister and I in my bed. :o) She's asleep on my lap right now. :o)


I've been thinking about the pain that I'm in and all the medicines that I take. I wonder what would happen if I stopped taking them? I'm in pain 24/7 any ways. Nothing has been helping me. So what would change? I can't think of anything. I'm going to start today and wean myself off of them. All that I feel everyday is the pain that I'm in while I'm in a stuper feeling. And I'm tired of that. So I'm going to do something about it.


Thats all for now...God bless you all and thank you for your comments! :o) I appreciate them a lot! :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better today im still yucky...im feeling hot still just havent taken my temp yet today......good luck on the meds thing.....maybe today me u nd jim can get your room done.....

Anonymous said...

What did you name the puppy?Is it another Sheba or? just curiose... I will have to come up and see her!!
lishes

Anonymous said...

Actually...no, she's not another Sheba! Believe it or not, Jim came up with another name for her! :o) Imagine that! lol
Lisa