Thursday, February 9, 2006

Things in general.......

First of all...I was trying to make this journal private yesterday, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I had a few emails asking me why they couldn't get on this journal. Thats why. I put it back to a public journal, and I guess it took some time to go back to being public, I don't know...it was all confusing to me. Sorry about that. :o)


I was able to get in to my doctors as well yesterday. Finally! I really needed to see him after the car accident. My son rode with me so I wouldn't be alone going to and from there. :o) He checked me out pretty thorough. Which hurt like you know what. He told me that my sister and I are very lucky, because of how the accident happened. He told me that our Angels were with us both that day! :o) Plus I know God was as well. :o) I'm still having dizzy spells and seeing black spots during them. So he ordered a CT scan. And wasn't very happy to find out that they didn't do that in the ER! He was checking my spine, and boy did that hurt like you know what! Yikes! The pain of that and then it went right to my hips! He also checked them as well. He ordered more x-rays on my spine and hips. He didn't like the way my spine felt. Uh oh. He said all he can do until he gets all of my test results back is give me a pain patch. He gave me Lidoderm. He told me that I could cut them up into 4 pieces (because they are hudge) and put them in the main places that hurt. And I'm also to stay in bed and on my heating pad. He checked my neck out and told me that I have a touch of whipplash. Oh great, I've had that before and it hurts like you know what! No wonder I can only turn my head so far, and I've been having a lot of pain there. So, I need to rest my neck as well....but the only way I know how to do that is to lay in bed, and I honestly do not like doing that. But again, if it's going to help me feel better, I'll do it. I really trust my doctor, and he's never been wrong before. So...my day was pretty full. My physical therapist is coming this morning, so I'll let her know about my visit, and maybe have her help me with putting on a patch. Because I can't reach very far, and I'm not able to reach to put a patch on where it hurts. so this will be a two person task. :o)


I guess thats all for now. God Bless you all and thank you for your comments! :o)

No comments: