Monday, February 13, 2006

So So....

I guess I had an ok day yesterday. My sister went back to Eaton, and my daughter went back home. :o( Oh well. Fun while it lasted. It doesn't matter anymore.
My daughter had writen something pretty bad in her journal yesterday that really has upset me as well. I suppose the whole day was nothing but let downs and surprises.
Today I have to go to the hospital to go through more tests because of the car accident. Oh joy! After last night...I just don't really care. I feel so let down. Then I tried to sign on line and come to find out that my daughter had been the last one on line and must have done something that made the account get TOS! :o( What a great day and night it was. Yea right! It finally got straightened out and now we have it back up again.
And yes....this pain is really getting to me. My physical pain. And my emotions. I guess when you get to a point of happiness...you are blinded what is right in front of your face. I'm hurting in so many different ways this morning. There are things that I won't write about. No reason to. Everyone has their own lives that they have to live. And that includes me as well.
Again...talk about feeling ignored! I guess I realized yesterday just how much by more then one. Again....everyone has their own lives. And I have mine. I have nothing at all planned today except for the tests, and after that, I will just be in my room and in my bed. Nothing else to do. Just wish I could be treat properly for whatever it is that I have. I'm getting alittle tierd of losing things I was able to do a week ago. It seems that the more I lose from my body, the more I lose in life. I still need what I used to, and I'm still the same person I was, just seems that the more I lose from my body the less I see others. Even when I have asked for help. I am to the point to where I don't really care if I do or don't. Others have their own lives. I'm not having a pity party, just stating the facts! Thats all..........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is going on? Im sorry If me wanting to go and be back with Steve has made you mad , He is a big part of my life as well, just because im trying to find work back here again and start my life back up again doesnt mean you arent a part of it. You have one with Jim and I know you wouldnt want to be away from him for very long, you'd wanna try and do both and thats what I am doing. Im sorry if you are taking this personally because it actually has nothing to do with you. ( my descision that is). You know I love you but I just cant stay there all the time it would be nice but I cant get paid for it  ;) Im still coming over as often as I can thats why Im staying the weekend with you this weekend. Im sorry if you are upset about this descision. I Love You.

Anonymous said...

The way I'm feeling right now has nothing to do with your decision. And yes, I understand.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ok well thats how I was taking it...if there is something about me with the way you feel we can talk about it......Hope your tests went good.

Anonymous said...

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger about the computer thing. Mine has been doing strange things for about a week now. Sometimes it will do a hard shut down when I'm right in the middle of something. This morning I had to try 3 different times to get signed on. I have ran all my spy ware programs and virus program, plus cleaned all the caches. I think mine is going to have to see the DR sooner or later. LOL