Wednesday, February 8, 2006

uuuugggghhhhh............

I woke up to another letter saying that I am calling this person a very bad name....which I didn't! This has got to stop! My nerves can't take anymore! Especially when I know who you are.


I was finally able to get to bed around 11:30 last night. uuuggghhh!!! And got up at 4:00. Thats not too bad though. I have a dentist appointment today, and the insurance people are finally coming out to look at my car for all of the damage. About time. I'm going to try once again to get in to see my doctor. I really need to see him so he can look at my injuries from the accident. Because I'm getting worse, not better, and it's a week today since it has happened.


Other then that, all I have planned to do today is again...rest in my bed with the heating pad. :o( I thought that my sister would be back by now, but I think she said she wouldn't be back for awhile. :o( Oh well. Thats all...God bless you, and thank you for your supportive comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry i wanted to stay a few more days with steve cause when i start work i wouldnt be able too, but im coming back now since walmart wants me too. I really dont understrand how im suppose to work when presently im in so much pain its not funny it hurts to sit stand lay all the time but i guess i have to deal with it....i'll see you soon

Anonymous said...

Well if people are accusing you of what you have not done the best thing is to block the email or block them.  Hope you feel better soon.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Very worried about you lisa , I do hope to chat with you soon , And whoever this person is , LET ME HAVE THEM , I WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM FOR YOU , I really enjoy reading your journal and i do hope to keep reading it in the future . I get to hear things of how you are dealing with things and my grandson and the nena and jeremy i do hope to get with you and sit and talk , in my thoughts and prayers always

Kelley ( the other grandma )