Monday, February 6, 2006

Nothing in general.

Yesterday was a full day. :o) Whew! My sister had a small birthday party for her daughter. :o) Then of course, it was super bowl Sunday! My daughter and her boy friend and the baby came over to watch it as well as to come to the birthday party. :o) I took time out to get in bed to rest and to sit on my heating pad for my pain. It was a lot of fun yesterday! :o) My pain from the car accident is hurting me again pretty bad. My physical therapist is coming this morning, so that should help. It's really going to hurt, but I know it will help. She might have some suggestions for me to do to help the pain during the day time and at night. I only had 3 hours of sleep last night because of my left hip and leg was hurting. Then my right leg started having muscle spasms. Geesh! So I just got up. I will get better. :o) My sister went back to Eaton to visit with her boy friend last night. She'll be back in a few days. :o) I straightened my hair out, ( I have a perm in it ) and really noticed how short it was and that the highlights weren't like I thought they were going to be. For the price of what was paid, my hair should have been the way I wanted it. :o( I cried when I first saw it. The lighter parts makes it look like I have gray hair all over! Which I really don't. Oh well, I guess ther's nothing I can do with it. Maybe I'll buy another box color and just cover it all up myself. :o( My husband asked me last night what I wanted for our 20th aniversary. I honestly don't know. :o) I told him I'd have to sleep on it. It's hard to believe it's been 20 years. I think we both derserve a medal! lol :o)


I want to thank all for your comments. God bless you all. :o)

No comments: