Saturday, February 4, 2006

Nothing in general.

It was a long day yesterday....in a good way. :o) My sister and I are starting to feel a bit better from the accident. My pain is still ther but not as bad as it was. My body will still let me know if I move the wrong way. We had planned to go to Eaton to get our hair trimed and colored and highlighted. :o) I've never had my hair professionally done like that before. :o) What a big difference! :o) I told her the problems I had before with different color that had been put on my hair, and she didn't have any problems at all. YAY! :o) My sister's hair looks so great! We went to lunch first, then went to the salon and it took about 3 1/2 hours to do both of of hair. Not bad. :o) Today, we plan on rearranging the living room and this room ! YES! Finally! :o) I need to get this house as handicap accesible as possible before I do get the scooter. Which I'm praying will be soon. :o) Actually, it should be within the next two weeks. :o) YAY! Next will be the hot tub. :o) When you beleive and have faith, it will always all come together! :o)


I want to thank everyone for their comments. :o) Keep them coming. :o) God bless you all. :o)

No comments: