Thursday, February 16, 2006

Not a good day.....

Yesterday I woke up feeling miserable. I feel like I've got a cold. BLAH!
My best friend came over as well, and I've been having a lot of problems with my computer for the past week now. Well...needless to say..it has crashed! :o( It went to black screen. I had no idea as to what went wrong because I ran all of my virus checkers and spy ware and found nothing. I bought another program and I found over 300 problems wrong! I had already had a virus that all of the other checkers did not detect. By the time I found it, it was too late. I was noticing that things would come up missing. And my friend was working on it all day and it just kept rebooting it's self and each time it rebooted and came back, more would be gone. It was already a goner. :o( I'm on my lap top right now. So It's safe. But..there sits my computer and I've lost so much that was on it. :o( Ireplaceable pictures of my grandson the minute he was born. :o( That I think hurts me the most. I'll never have them back. My friend went home and got on her computer and found the disk that goes to my computer if what had happen would happen, ( thats where the company's get you in the pocket ) and called me to let me know that she found it and my husband bought it. It was so much more cheaper then buying it at Staples or someplace like that, $17.99 I think is what it was. It will be here today or tomorrow. Then I will be able to fix the computer back to the way I got it. And will be virus free.
So...today all I have planned to do is get plenty of bed rest and try to get better. My sister is coming back today, but I don't know again for how long. :o) Thats all for now...God bless you all and thank you for all of your comments. :o)

No comments: