Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day.

Well.....I've been having strange problems with my computer for the past few days now. So it has taken me awhile to get back on line to blog. I don't think I have everything worked out yet, but I will work on it tomorrow some more.
Today is also my 20th wedding aniversary! YAY! :o) Wow! Seems a lot longer then that!!! LOL ;o) j/k
Today I was suppose to go down to Kettering to the sports medicine center in the Kettering Hospital. I didn't have a ride there, so they had some people come to my house instead. I was glad because I really didn't want to miss that appointment. They also sent a person from Advanced Medical Equipment in Dayton as well. They were here to measure me for a motorized wheel chair. They also checked out my house to see if I'd be able to get around. I will be. I need to get a ramp built as soon as possible though coming off the side of my front porch. I will find out in about 3 months if my insurance will pay for it. Please pray for me. :o) Yesterday I had to go to the hospital for a CT scan and more x-rays of my spine and hips. My best friend took me. ;o) I was glad because she always makes me laugh and can always make a dull situation fun. :o) And she did. :o) I really apprecitaed her for doing that for me. :o)
For the past few days, I've been having such up and down emotions. I've been letting too many things get to me. I've been noticing so many other things that I'm not able to do and things that I have lost again, and know I'll never have back again. My mobility range in my arms are very limited now, and of course my hips and legs are very bad. Not to mention all the pain as well. When you go to do something that you've been doing all your life, and then find out that you're not able to do it kind of bums you out somewhat. And it has. I know now that I'm losing the use of my arms and legs. I just have to come to terms with that and move on. It's just taking a few days. Oh well.
I suppose thats all for now.....God bless you all and thank you for all of your comments. :o)

No comments: