Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Something I realized.

I've been dealing with a situation for a while now, and last week I decided to take myself out to try to look inward. And I think it worked, plus with the help of someone else. Yes, I do know who one of the persons that writes comments in my journal. I read my journal all the way back to July! This person didn't start commenting until November. Which at first lead me to assume it was someone else when it isn't. And I'm very sorry for assuming it was you. This situation is over! Now, I am waiting for the person that has been writing commnets under a psuedo name to come forward and at least tell me why you did this. Like I said, I already know who you are. It really has hurt my feelings that you've done this to me. Just tell me why? And I might understand. Ok?


uuuhhhh.....I woke up this morning at 2:30! Again, no sleep. My phusical therapist came yesterday morning and afterwards I've been hurting like I was after the car accident! I'm in a lot of pain right noe and my body would let me sleep because of it. I was in bed most of the day as well. I really wasn't able to do anything else. My duaghter and grandson are here spending the night. :o) She does her laundry today and just decided to go ahead and stay. :o) I don't have anything planned for today except to rest in bed and to spend time with my daughter and grandson. :o) Sounds good to me. :o)


Thats all for now. I'm too tired and in too much pain to write much more. God bless you amd thanls for your comments. :O)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why people leave rude comments. It makes no sense to me. YOu think they would have better things to do in their life than leave negative comments. Block and Ban and forget about it.

Carolyn
http://journals.aol.com/shelt28/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Carolyn,
I don't understand it either. Especially when they know it will hurt the person they do it to. And I have already blocked them from this journal. I don't like to have all this nonsence and drama in my life.
Thank you Carolyn.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Just take it slow mom. One day or another the person will come clean. Don't let it get to you because then you will get stressed out and you do not need that. I love you!!

Anonymous said...

Yea don't let this stress you out rememeber you have family who will always be here for you. Just open your eyes to who is really there for you and who really isnt. I have been thru this same situation thought someone was my friend and found out the hard way she wasnt and when i looked back she really never was, I thought I needed her and that she was all I had well let me tell you it wasnt that way and its not that way for you either you have alot of people who care, just lay back and think about it real hard and you will see that im right.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, How you doing? Just ban the person who is giving you trouble. There are to many nice people in this world to take crap and stress from daily. I hate to remind you but the car accident might stir up the fibro worse for a while. It does me when something really stressful happens but i hope you are the exception and it does not bother you much. Just found out I am a diabetic. Oh what joy, especially when i love any thing with sugar in it. Take care and get some rest. Shirley

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you all for your support. :o) You don't know how much this means to me. :o) I did recieve an email from Lifeis2short4me44, but that isn't the same email address that has been putting comments in my journal! LOL I don't know what this person is trying to do...but it's really not nice! I don't need this. Thank you all...and God bless you.
Lisa