Friday, February 17, 2006

SSDD

Yesterday wasn't that bad of a day.....pain wise it was the same. gggrrr! I'm still feeling a lot of pain where I was injured from the car accident. Then my regular fibro pain. Geesh! My sister came back for a few more days! Yay! :o) I miss it when she's not here.
I didn't get that disk for my computer yet. So, I'm still using my laptop. At least I'm still able to get on line. :o)
We had some very nice weather during the first part of the day, a little windy, but nice and warm. I think it got up to 63 degrees! Then in the evening we started to have warnings out for tornados and high winds up to 50 to 60 mph! Good Grief! We got out our flash lights just in case our electricity went out because of tree limbs falling on our electrical lines. Thankfully we didn't have what they had predicted. Whew!
Today I don't know what I'll have planned, besides resting still because of the pain. I want to thank you all for your comments. God bless you. :o)

No comments: