Monday, May 8, 2006

As I wonder.....

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal is toward anyone in specific.....I've had this journal since aol came out with them, and I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life...... 
What a day this has been.....very emotional...and having friends and family by your side to help you through. How nice it was. Even though my daughter and her boyfriend are not getting along right now....no one had any bad or nasty things to say to her or me. We are still all friends, because we talk about the situations. Like adults. We were all there for a child.....a child that needed adults by his side. He didn't understand. Childrend don't understand what adults do. They are innocent. It was the sweetest thing to see how he would smile and wave at everyone this morning! :o) All people that he didn't know, and he put a smile on their faces. :o) It's always good to see a child say hello to you! It always put a smile on my face. :o) And he didn't know what was going on, because as an adult...none of us let on that something that he went through was going on....because you just don't give a child adult things or problems to deal with. They don't understand. I would never tell him to not ever say hello to anyone or wave at someone. It's the right thing to do...God would never turn away from us.
I have another docotrs appointment early tomorrow morning. It's fianlly the "bone" doctor that I've been waiting to see. Pray for me. :o) I'm getting ready to write my will. I'm going to give my son my music collection. I haven't had time to talk to my daughter about this part yet. They both don't like to talk about it, but it needs to be done. It doesn't bother me...I know where I'm going when I die...and will be pain free forever! YAY! :o) How wonderful it will be! :o)
Again...a few more of my favorite scriptures from the Bible. "Deuteronomy 19:11 But if any man hate his neighbour, and lie in wait for him, and rise up against him, and smite him mortally that he die, and fleeth into one of these cities. "James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. "Proverbs 28The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion. " Leviticus 15:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When any man hath a running issue out of his flesh, because of his issue he is unclean. " Proverbs 11:9 An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.
God bless all of you! :o)


No comments: