Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Commen Grounds

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal is toward anyone in specific.....I've had this journal since aol came out with them, and I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life...... 
My grandson is doing really good this morning. He slept the whole night. :o) He is still a bit listless, and isn't bothering his stitches.
I've been feeling about the same as usual. Still in a lot of pain, and my back is really hurting me. But my main concern has been my blood pressure lately! It has been higher then it should be. I've been trying to eliminate the unwanted stress in my life. In some situations it hasn't been very succesful at all. The other party won't seem to talk about it with me, but to want to just run away from it...and I know you can't run away from problems because they will always still be there no matter what. Everyone needs to face them and come to commen grounds with each other. Not talking and running will not solve anything.
I don't have anything planned today except for helping with my grandson. And whatever else comes up. I called and canceled my one doctors appointment and rescheduled it. My grandson is more important right now.
This is all for now....God bless all of you...! :o)

No comments: