Sunday, May 7, 2006

:o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal is toward anyone in specific.....I've had this journal since aol came out with them, and I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life...... 
Wow....my husband and I babysat our grandon son last night and all morning! Whew! :o) It was so fun! :o) He's an angel! :o) And boy am I worn out! lol :o) I feel like I'm moving in slow motion. Everything hurts on and in my whole body right now. lol :o) It was worth it though. :o)
Yesturday I wrote an entry in my other journal that really made me feel a lot better about a few things. :o) I got so much off my chest. I also gave my daughter an early Mother's Day present...a perm! :o) That wore me out as well....it took so much longer for me to do then before! But....it came out like she wanted and I'm glad! :o) I don't have anything planned for today except to rest. I really need it. And thats what I've been doing. I have a pretty bad headache as well. Yuke! It'll go away. :o) Unlike my other pain. Tomorrow is my grandson's surgery in Dayton. :o( I've really been praying for him. I know he will be fine! :o) My husband is taking off work on Tuesday to help take care of him. :o) With him teething and then the pain after the surgery...he's not going to be a happy camper!
Well....I think thats all for now....need to rest some more. :o) God bless all of you! And gentle hugs! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, it is sad that you have to start out your entries with "this is not about anyone" those of us who know you, know what it is that you are going through and are here for you. I feel that you should be able to write what you feel without starting it out that way. Hope you have a good day.
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Thank you....I know, it is pretty sad...but my husband wants me to do this so NO ONE will THINK that anything is about THEM. Yes...that is what I write, just about my life.
Lisa