Sunday, May 28, 2006

What a weekend so far!

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal is toward anyone in specific.....I've had this journal since aol came out with them, and I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life......
Ok....Friday evening, we all went to Chuck E. Cheeses for my grandson's birthday. ;o) I had so much fun! Seeing him see all the new things that he's never seen before is priceless! :o) He loved it there! I took lots of pictures and had to play with him in the play area. :o) That was so fun! :o)
Then...yesterday they had his birthday party at the park for all of the families. Whew...a lot of us! lol :o) That was fun too! :o) All of the pictures that I took there didin't come out, :o( But thats ok. :o) I have it in my memory. :o) Again...that too was priceless! Having all the families around and the love and support from them all was wonderful! :o) He is one very loved baby! And very blessed! He was wearing out most of the way through his party. :o) Bless his heart...he took it all in stride. :o) He really loved seeing everyone as well. :o) I stayed a lot longer then I even thought I would be able to. The heat wasn't too bad where the picnic area was...a lot of shade! Whew! :o) Then coming home to a nice cool home was great! :o) I was pretty worn out myself by evening. My back was hurting really bad. I should have listened to my mom when she would tell me to sit down...I needed to and didn't realize it. Thats a big downfall when you can't "feel" your body. I'm numb, and it's hard for me to feel. If that makes sense? It does to me. Then my daughter came over and she and her boy friend went out to eat, and we watched our grandbaby over night! :o) I was really wooped! Whew! :o) He must have got a second wind from somewhere and was wide awake! lol He did sleep good though! And I once again got up way too early. Geesh! My husband is pouring more cement out back right now. He is going to be pretty busy today. He had started putting the swing set together last night, but thats going to have to wait for right now. And after this...I'm heading for my bed! :o) I hear it calling my name! :o)
God bless all of you and have a great day! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day!!! ;)
So happy your gson had a lot of fun on his BD! :D
Hugs, Sugar