Saturday, May 20, 2006

Hanging in there. :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal is toward anyone in specific.....I've had this journal since aol came out with them, and I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life......





I had an ok day yeasterday. :o) Still in a lot of pain, but hanging in there! :o) Through the support of my family. :o)
My physical therapist came again this morning. It hurt, but I know it does help. I was able to get 7 hours of sleep! YAY! :o) It was restless...but still thats good for me! :o)

I was able to talk to my daughter yeaterday as well. Now I feel better about getting that test done. Even though I know I will be fine....I just needed alittle bit of reasurance. She seemed to be ok...which I hope she is. :o) My son and I had a good long talk as well. :o)

I don't have anything at all planned for today. I'm not really feeling up to doing anything. My chest still hurts. :o( My husband is going to put the hand rails on my ramp today. :o) I'm so glad that I have the ramp...it really helps me so much! :o) It doesn't take so much energy out of me to get out of the house anymore. Whew! :o)

I think I'm just going to play a few games on here, and then go lay back down to get some much needed rest! I'm doing my best to keep my stress level down as well...and I think I'm doing pretty good at it. :o)
I'm going to go check mt mail and I hear that my husband is back from the store, so I'll help as much as I can to put things away. :o)


Thank you all for your welcomed comments! :o)



No comments: