Tuesday, May 23, 2006

*******************************************

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal is toward anyone in specific.....I've had this journal since aol came out with them, and I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life......


Well yestersay I really wasn't feeling up to par. My chest has really been hurting. It's the pluerisy. My chest feels like I had 2 water balloons in there. Yikes! It also feels like I'm getting a cold as well. I don't need that on top of what I already have.

My home haelth aid came....and she really did so much for me. :o) My room is almost done! YAY! :o) The way I have it, I think it looks nice. :o) My grandson now has my old bedroom! lol :o) He really needed his own room here. :o) He'll sleep so much better now. :o) My husband helped last night by getting his things put where they need to be. :o) So...there;s not that much left to do now. Whew! :o)

I don't have any doctors appointments this whole week! YAY! :o) I do have to go and get a blood test still, but thats it. Well...no...I still need to go and get that stress test done as well. :o( I'll get it done soon. I didn't sleep well at all. My chest was hurting no matter what position I was in. I've been having a lot of mucsle spams as well. Who knows why! :o) I got up at 2:30 this morning. gggrrr! Not good at all. I did rest a lot yesterday. Thats all for now. God bless all of you! :o)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad the homehealth aid helped out! :)
Please be sure & get that stress test done right away.
Hope your week is good sweetie!
Hugs, Sugar