Friday, May 19, 2006

:o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal is toward anyone in specific.....I've had this journal since aol came out with them, and I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life......


I haven't written for a bit. Just been resting a bit more. My chest has been hurting a bit more as well. You can actually hear the fluid in my chest....eeeewww! Pretty gross.


My daughter spent the night with me the night before. :o) I always love that! :o) My grandson was so funny and he acts more and more like my daughter did when she was that age! LOL :o) Too cute! :o)
I had a serious talk with my husband and my son last night. I felt that I needed to let them know what I would like to have done if anything happens to me before I am able to get my will wrote up and my living will. Today, I'm going to talk to my daughter as well. I know that when I go through the test on my heart I'll be ok...I have God watching over me. :o) I just feel that if anything were to happen, I'd have things covered. :o) I even told my best friend last night. :o)
I had my hair highlighted last night! YAY! :o) I love it! Miss E did it for! :o) I'm very proud of her! :o)
I suppose this is all for now. God bless you all! :o) Have a good one! :o)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I am sure everything will be fine. If you want, when you get it schedualed I will go with you
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Please know I will be praying for you sweetie. Also, visit my Prayer Pg & leave a request for all the Prayer Warriors who pass that way!!! ;0)
If I can help in any way, please let me know! I'm just an email away & usually check my emails daily if not several times a day!
Blessings, SUGAR

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys.....I will go to your page for a prayer request, and I'll let you know Rhonda when it is. :o)
Lisa