Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A bit scared......

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal is toward anyone in specific.....I've had this journal since aol came out with them, and I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life......

Yesterday was a normal day for me. Nothing out of the ordinary. My daughter had spent the night on Monday to do her laundry and had an appointment to take my grandson to get his stitches out. She came back for awhile. I rested in bed. We talked a bit and that was really the extent of my day. I felt fine and nothing was wrong. After she had went home, I went ahead and took a nap. Oh..the only thing I did was I cut my hair. Nothing to that. Next I'm going to try and highlight it. Wish me luck on that one. I spent a lot of money on the products, so I hope I don't screw it up too bad. My son woke me up for supper, and I ate. I really wasn't all that hungry. Good..maybe I can loose some weight. :o)

Then last night, my daughter had called to talk to me about a few things. A few things that was said really got to me. I went to my room to take some deep breathes to calm down. It seemed to help. My husband asked if she could come over to talk because he wanted to talk to her about a few things as well. I started to feel a bit of pain in my chest. I didn't think anything of it at the time. But, it was getting a bit worse as time went on...I would get hot then cold, and the pain started going up to my face and especially my left jaw. When she got here, they were talking. The pain went to the left side of my shoulder blade on my back. Then my daughter and I started to talk, and the pain got worse in my chest and then went up to mt left shoulder...with still all the other pains going on. My throat felt funny and I had a har time talking somewhat. I got so cold I had goose bumps. Finally I told my husband about what was going on. He told me to go to my room to take some deep breathes and maybe I'd feel better. I did. No, it didn't help. She wanted to go home, and my husband followed her. I just went to bed. I was hoping the pain would go away. I couldn't sleep very well at all. I got up at 2:00, and got 4 hours of restless sleep. I was up and down. My shoulder still hurts a bit, but so far everything else is better. Last night scared me way too much! I'm going to look up what that meant. What ever it was scared me. I have a sleep specialist appointment this morning, and I'll tell him about the incident.
I guess this is all for now. God bless all of you! :o)


sugarsweet056 said...

Sweeite, that could be serious! Heart Attacks sometimes start that way. You need to see a Dr & be checked out, just to be safe. Don't let symptoms like that just happen & you don't act on could be nothing serious but then again it could! CHECK IT OUT!

akapussnboots said...

I agree with the other comment you should get checked out it never hurts to just be sure everything works out. If you get to feeling like that just call me I will take you to the ER.  Also the E kid is planning on doing your hair, she was going to come over the other night but we ended up having a rough night over here, I will explain it all to you when I see you. Its just been a long week.